The Optimum program
The Gold program is...
Our best building and maintenance offering based in soil conditions - The Gold program gives lawns optimal weed and pest control for full spectrum coverage, in combination with optimum fertilizer at the proper times. *All centered around creating optimum soil conditions.
This is the fourth, and most advanced & complete pest management programs, of Earthscapes "pre-packaged" options. It's a COMPLETE, "soil-based" system, that literally works from the ground up, to deliver beautiful, durable, healthy grass that will be the envy of the neighborhood.
WHO IS A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR THE Gold PROGRAM?
- If your lawn is already healthy, weed-free and attractive: you ARE a good candidate for the Gold Program.
- If you have a new or thin lawn: you ARE a good candidate for the Gold Program.
- If you want superior lawn maintenance that provides optimum use of fertilizers and pesticides: you ARE a good candidate for the Gold Program.
- If your weed tolerances run to the very low side of the spectrum: you ARE a good candidate for the Gold Program.
- If you have just a few stubborn weeds, that you simply haven't been able to get under control: you ARE a good candidate for the Gold Program.
- If you understand that good turf begins with good soils: you ARE a good candidate for the Gold Program.
WHO IS NOT A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR THE Gold PROGRAM?
- If you are on a tight budget, and cannot invest more than average/sq ft. funds into improving your turf: you ARE NOT a good candidate for the Gold Program.
WHAT DOES THE Gold PROGRAM INCLUDE?
This is a combination of eight lawn applications, (two liquid, and three granular, three cultural) applied to all specified turf areas in the spring, summer and fall months.
- The first application is Pre-emergent Crabgrass control and a light fertilizer. This applied in early spring.
- The second application is Broadleaf weed control *PLUS a wider range of herbicides that will eliminate all weeds over the course of the program. This is applied in late spring.
- The third applicatiion is Grub control and narrow leaf weed control. This is applied in early summer months.
- The fourth application is high nitrogen fertilizer with iron added. This gives your lawn the nitrogen it craves in the early fall, so it can spread and become thick.
- The fifth, sixth, and seventh applications may all be done at once, or spread out, depending on soil conditions, temperatures and schedules. These are the CULTURAL methods of soil improvement. They do not use "chemicals" to achieve results. Instead the amend pH, provide soils with improved drainage, water retention and air, plant new seedlings, and generally improve soil conditions. The timing of these process is fluid.
- The final application is a slow-release fertilizer, designed to leach into the soil over the winter months. It is applied in late fall.
WHAT DOES THE Gold PROGRAM NOT INCLUDE?
- It DOES NOT include any services that are extraordinary. For example: a fungicide - because this is atypical. Better addressed on a case-by-case basis.
This program is designed as our very best, long-term solution, that provides very high level results for even very discriminating clients. It is our most complete turf application program, in combination with a soil amendment and improvement process aimed at producing superior results from the ground up. Clients desirous of the best lawn possible select the Gold Program.
GOT QUESTIONS, OR WANT TO SCHEDULE AND ESTIMATE OR SITE VISIT?
Use the form below, to contact us, and let us know how we can help you.