ALWAYS THE SATURDAY OF LABOR DAY WEEKEND
The Hopewell Challenge is a mountain bike race on purpose-built, single-track trails located in rural Central Pennsylvania near the banks of the Susquehanna river.
Three skill levels:
- Beginner 6.27 miles - 1 loop/800 ft. gain - 8:05 a.m. start
- Intermediate 12.54 miles - 2 loops/1600 ft. gain - 8:00 a.m. start
- Expert 18.81 miles - 3 loops/2400 ft. gain - 8:30 start
- Chip timing w/lap time splits
- Water and sports drink provided
- Nutritious fruit, and snacks provided
- Vendors on site: for last minute repairs, supplies, etc.
- T-shirts for all racers registered by 8/27.
- Jersey's for race category winners (mailed).
- Music - to get your grooviness groov'in!
- New trails! - be the first to "christen" the new stuff!