Earthscapes finds unique solutions
Just a little "How to" video, about a patio landing Earthscapes built to satisfy a demanding situation. Design criteria were as follows:
- Create a "Gateway" to the back yard oasis area.
- Create a landing from the deck steps (previously, this was done using a rock)
- Create a more functional way to use the hose (bushes were overgrown, and the area was awkward)
- Create something in keeping with the overall "circles" design concept used in the entire back yard.
- Do something different, using repetitive materials from the rest of the backard oasis area.
- Keep costs low as possible.
All these things in about a 15' x 15' area.
Here's what we came up with:
Want some interesting patios at your place? Contact us using the form below.
Thanks for your interest!