First of three wild rides!
Date: Sunday, November 13th, 2016
Location: 100 Avenue D & H north, Riverside, PA 17868
Beginner Category - 2:00 p.m.
Adult Category - 3:00 p.m.
- The course is generally about 1.5 miles/lap.
- It is designed to favor those with cyclocross gear (meaning about half is paved). But all bikes are welcome!
- The course is similar each year, but not identical from year to year.
This is a nasty bit of business that claims many victims into the cold Susquehanna River. They all get up laughing.
- Fully supported
- Professional timing
- Hot and cold refreshments
- Cook-out during and after races
The video above lets you take a lap around the course.