The Standard + tough weeds program
The Silver+ program is...
Our standard package + tough weed control - designed to cover the basics, at the best possible price. The Silver+ program gives lawns optimal weed and pest control in combination with optimum fertilizer at the proper times: with the added benefit of new products that control even VERY DIFFICULT WEEDS, like wild violet and ground ivy.
This is the third, and most advanced pest management of Earthscapes "pre-packaged" options. It's the best way to keep your yard relatively weed free, beautiful and the envy of the neighborhood.
WHO IS A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR THE Silver+ Program?
- If your lawn is already healthy, weed-free and attractive: you might be a good candidate for the Silver+ Program.
- If you want superior lawn maintenance that provides optimum use of fertilizers and pesticides: you might be a good candidate for the Silver+ Program.
- If your weed tolerances run to the very low side of the spectrum: you might be a good candidate for the Silver+ Program.
- If you have just a few stubborn weeds, that you simply haven't been able to get under control: you might be a good candidate for the Silver+ Program.
WHO IS NOT A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR THE SILVER+ Program?
- If you have a new or very thin lawn; you MAY NOT be a good candidate for the Silver+ Program.
- If you want the most thick and green lawn in the neighborhood: you MAY NOT be a good candidate for the Silver+ Program.
- If you have issues with pH, or desire cultural methods of soil amendment: you ARE NOT a good candidate for the Silver+ Program.
WHAT DOES THE SILVER+ Program INCLUDE?
This is a combination of five lawn applications, (two liquid, and three granular) applied to all specified turf areas in the spring, summer and fall months.
- The first application is Pre-emergent Crabgrass control and a light fertilizer. This applied in early spring.
- The second application is Broadleaf weed control *PLUS a wider range of herbicides that will eliminate all weeds over the course of the program. This is applied in late spring.
- The third applicatiion is Grub control and narrow leaf weed control. This is applied in early summer months.
- The fourth application is high nitrogen fertilizer with iron added. This gives your lawn the nitrogen it craves in the early fall, so it can spread and become thick.
- The fifth application is a slow-release fertilizer, designed to leach into the soil over the winter months. It is applied in fall.
WHAT DOES THE SILVER+ Program NOT INCLUDE
- It DOES NOT include any pH amendments or adjustment for soil health.
- It DOES NOT include any cultural methods of soil improvement like aeration.
This program is designed as a long-term solution, that provides very high level results for even very discriminating clients. It is our most complete turf application program. It was launched in 2015 to very great reviews. It does not include cultural methods of soil improvement, seeding or pH amendments.